1 / 3
2 / 3
3 / 3
4 / 3
5 / 3
6 / 3
7 / 3
8 / 3
9 / 3
10 / 3
11 / 3
12 / 3
13 / 3
14 / 3
Hold CTRL and press "+" or "-" to increase or decrease page size
Harmony Sovereign H1203 000 X-braced Conversion and Full Restoration #131
Shipping - add $60
Hard shell case is optional - add $85 (our cost)
Nice 000- sized guitar. Worth what we are asking -- you won’t be disappointed.
Action is at or below 4/64 inch at 12th fret.
Gear head face is nice and clean on this one. "Harmony" is faded.
We pay attention to fine details. The inside back is cleaned up and sanded smooth. The sides are sanded smooth (like Martin does).
The braces are tapered and sanded smooth. Serial numbers (if any) are preserved. The saddle is compensated.
Back braces are rounded and sanded smooth. We use a drill press and a dedicated reamer to install new bushings.
The bridge pins and end pins are seriously great looking ivoroid. Top bracing is neatly done.
- Braces - new 100 degree forward shifted X-brace pattern quarter sawn premium Sitka spruce
- Frets - all new medium profile
- Tuners -nice non-OEM working vintage with solid metal bushings
- Bridge - shop made Coco Bolo - same size and profile as original attached with hot hide glue
- Pins - Ivoroid (4965-S)
- End pin - Ivoroid (4965-EP)
- Fret board binding - new ABS
- Neck heel plate replaced with hard maple. (These are often badly decomposed or missing.)
- Neck - solid mahogany, one piece
- Back and sides - solid mahogany
- Top - Solid Sitka spruce
- No cracks anywhere
- Dot markers - MOTS plastic
- Truss Rod - works good
- Truss Rod cover - "made in USA" good condition
- Back lower bout has large area of odd finish damage. Back finish is all original
- Sides are refinished. Very nice job. Looks original.
- No cracks
- Three small dings on top
- Very Minor finish checking on top
- We often buy guitars that others have attempted to "repair". Someone did a sloppy job of removing the bridge.
This shows as minor cosmetic damage around the bridge attachment area. Also, we moved the bridge 1/8 inch to allow a more
favorable location for the saddle slot. The original slot provided incorrect intonation. Intonation is spot on now.