Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back, with the following conditions:
- Covers this instrument sold to original purchaser only.
- The warranty applies regardless of where the instrument is sold.
- Within one year from ship date, if there are any structural problems resulting from our workmanship (for example, action degradation, neck attachment failure, top distortion, top, back or binding separation, new top or back cracks caused by our workmanship, brace failure) buyer can return for free repairs. Moonlightluthiers pays
shipping to us up to $60 for shipping from buyer and shipping back to buyer.
- Within one year from ship date, if there are any structural problems resulting from our workmanship buyer can return for full refund.
Moonlightluthiers pays shipping up to $60 from buyer to our shop.
- For other than structural problems (you don't like the sound, too vintage, spouse says no, don't like it, etc.) buyer pays return shipping.
- Shipping damage is not covered. The shipper is responsible. Please follow our packing instructions for acoustic guitar shipping without a case.
- If this guitar is returned to us, any damage other than that showing on the guitar as shipped voids this warranty. Buyer will have to pay return-to-buyer shipping fee to get the guitar back. If repairs are desired, our usual repair fees will apply.
- If this guitar is returned to us, any changes to this instrument void this warranty. Buyer will have to pay return-to-buyer shipping fee to get the guitar back.
- If the guitar is returned to us, owner must ship in original shipping container with original packing materials or refund is reduced accordingly.
- Cases are not warranted.
- Finish quality is not warranted.
We take care of our customers. After over 250 plus repairs and at least 70 rebuilds, only one guitar was returned. That one was our fault and we paid the buyer’s shipping cost.